AutoBidMaster is a dynamically growing local company with global ambitions. Our state-of-the-art e-commerce platform has allowed us to become an industry leader, serving thousands of members throughout the globe. We nurture a safe and friendly work environment and are actively looking for talented people who are committed to maintaining excellent relationships with our clients and wish to grow with our company.
AutoBidMaster career opportunities are listed below. For all inquiries, please contact email@example.com with your cover letter and resume.
Title: Customer Relationship Agent
Department: Customer Service
Reports to: Head of Customer Service
Work Environment: Office
Position Type: Full-time
Position Summary:We are seeking a customer service professional with a strong, varied background in all aspects of customer relations. Crucial abilities in this role include, but are not limited to: interacting with clients and staff in a rich, fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure; proactive, resourceful and efficient problem solving; and, maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with strong decision-making ability, superior time management and attention to detail are required. Knowledge of the automobile industry is a plus.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Excellent history of problem solving and going “above and beyond” for customers.
- Strong communication skills across diverse populations and caller demographics.
- Maintaining and building relationships with both existing and new customers via phone, email, and live chat.
- Assist all customers with registration, website navigation, billing and shipping concerns.
- Providing technical support for non-technical/non-internet savvy customers.
- Other customer service duties as requested by supervisors.
Knowledge & Skill Qualifications:
- A college degree or at least 2 years customer service or call center experience .
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Firefox, Internet Explorer, Adobe Acrobat, and the Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience with multi-line phone systems and call handling software.
- Able to receive constructive feedback, implementing changes in service as requested without hesitation.
- Bilingual is a big plus.
- Dedication to superior customer service.
- Must be able to communicate in a calm, professional manner with grace under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills and able to multitask at all times - especially during periods of high call volume.
- Self-starter, able to work independently on assignments, including special projects.
- Must be proactive, analytical, organized, detail oriented, highly motivated, and a team player. If you see a place where improvement can be made, share your ideas!