Copart Jacksonville East salvage yard has clean and salvage autos, boats, trucks, motorcycles, RVs and trailers at auction. You don’t need a dealer license if you register with a Copart Auto Auction’s broker, i.e. AutoBidMaster.com. At this point, you will have full access to online live auctions and even have the option of visiting a Copart location. Don’t miss out on the best deals at live online auctions!
- As a registered bidder, you can preview vehicles from 1 day prior to 1 hour prior to the beginning of the live, on-line auction.
- Please inspect vehicles before bidding because all sales are final, without warranty or guarantee.
- You can inspect vehicles yourself or send an inspector on your own behalf. You can also order an inspection through AutoBidMaster.
- There is a Preliminary Bidding period during which you can submit your maximum bid.
- You can browse listings to observe Preliminary Bidding then watch an auction from the Virtual Sales page.
- Because the live, on-line auctions move very quickly, you should familiarize yourself with the auction format before you bid, so you win your vehicle.
- The bidder number of your account.
- Driver’s License or Photo ID.
- Vehicle lot numbers.
- Close toed shoes.
- A fee of $25 per person to visit the auction lot.
AutoBidMaster Inspection Check List for Visiting a Copart Location:
AutoBidMaster Directions to Copart Jacksonville East:
Office hours are 8 AM to 5 PM, Mondays to Fridays and Copart Jacksonville East
holds sales every Monday at 10 AM. The phone number is (904)764-8615 and the address of Copart Jacksonville East
is 5007 New Kings Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32209.
From I-95, exit onto US-1 N / Martin Luther King, Jr. Parkway towards the Amtrak station. Merge onto FL-15 North / US 1 North and you will see Copart Jacksonville East on the right. Only Copart Auto Auctions members and members of registered brokers like Autobidmaster are eligible to make lot visits. Learn more about how to find, bid and win the car you’ve always wanted at AutoBidMaster.com.
Here are several other Copart locations for salvage cars that we recommend to your attention: