Copart Jacksonville West salvage yard has a changing selection of salvage RVs, salvage autos, salvage trucks, salvage boats, and salvage motorcycles available for sale. Just register with AutoBidMaster, one of Copart Auto Auction’s brokers, to bid on and win these vehicles without a dealer license. Check out how to become a member of AutoBidMaster now!
Want more examples of Copart’s locations and facilities. There is any number of them your fancy can visit. Try Copart Indianapolis, Copart Jacksonville East and West, or perhaps Copart Kansas City, Copart Lexington East or West, Copart Louisville, or, if you are close to LA, Copart Los Angeles – but remember, that in the present age you needn’t worry about location, since for practical purposes the one big “location” you buy from the in Internet, and you do so right here, online!
- Please inspect your vehicles before bidding because all bids are final.
- All sales are without warranty or guarantee.
- One day to one hour before the beginning of the on-line, real-time auction, registered bidders can preview vehicles.
To inspect your vehicle at Copart Jacksonville West, you will need:
- AutoBidMaster account number.
- Vehicle lot number(s).
- A fee of $25 fee for each person and each visit to the auction lot.
- A valid form of I.D.
AutoBidMaster Guides You to Copart Jacksonville West: From I-10, take
exit 355 toward Marietta and turn left onto Devoe Street. Turn right onto Cahoon Road South, then left onto Hammond Boulevard. On your left, you will find Copart Jacksonville West.
450 Hammond Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32220 is the address and (904)781-3141 is the phone of Copart Jacksonville West. Office hours at Copart Jacksonville West are 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday, and sales are held every Monday at 10am.
- In order to bid on and win your vehicle, familiarize yourself with the auction format ahead of time.
- Before the live, on-line Virtual Sale, through which all of the vehicles are auctioned, there is a Preliminary Bidding period before the auction during which you can place you maximum bid.
- You can browse the vehicle listings and watch Preliminary Bidding, as well as join an auction from the Virtual Sales page to see how it works before you bid on your vehicle.
- All you need to know for a successful vehicle purchase at auction is available at the Support Center at AutoBidMaster.com
Sign up to become a member at AutoBidMaster to gain access to thousands of vehicles available at live online auctions!
Salvage cars, when bought via online bidding, can be shipped affordably and efficiently from any of the anywhere. Here are a few you may wish to check out, whether it be Copart Denver, Copart Hartford, or indeed Copart Honolulu, or any of the following:
Why not these? As well as hundreds more: see our Copart locations and facilities
resource. But remember, it does not matter where you are located, thanks to convenient shipping methods.