Copart Somerville presents a wide variety of used automobiles and boats with clean and salvage titles. All of these vehicles can be made available to you (without a dealer’s license) to bid on in a live online auction. Register today with Autobidmaster, a registered broker for Copart, to acquire access to thousands of vehicles in online auctions. All of the vehicles are to be purchased as is. A bid is a legally binding agreement. The sale of every automobile, truck, van, or boat is final. The operating condition of any vehicle displayed for auction is not guaranteed so it is best to inspect any vehicle that is to your liking, before you bid on it.
Before you visit Copart Somerville to inspect the vehicle you are interested in bidding on, it is recommended that you:
- Bring the $25 fee for each person in order to enter the yard.
- Have your Bidder # with you in order to gain access to the yard.
- Preview any and all vehicles that you may be potentially interested in one day prior to the sale day and until one hour before the start of the virtual sale.
- Alternatively, order an inspection from AutobidMaster if you cannot have an experienced inspector with you when you visit the auction yard.
Where is Copart Somerville?
2124 West Camplain Road, Hillsborough, NJ 08844. Office phone number: (908)541-2200
Office Hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
Sales are held EVERY FRIDAY at 10:00 am Eastern Time
To Get to Copart Somerville from the North:
Merge onto I-287 S. and take exit 17 on the left to merge onto US-202 S/US-206 S toward US-22 W/Somerville/Flemington. Merge onto US-206 S via the ramp to New Jersey 28/Somerville/Princeton. At the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit and stay on US-206 S. Turn left onto Camplain Rd., destination will be on the left.
- Please make sure that your payment is received by 5:00 PM the next business day after the close of the auction in order to avoid being charged a late fee.
- Your vehicle must be picked up within seven days of the auction.
- Please remember that your vehicle must be towed or transported from the Copart Somerville lot in the allotted time.