Copart Newburgh offers incredible opportunities to acquire clean title and salvage title vehicles at very inexpensive prices. You do not even need to go to the physical Copart location. Instead, you can gain access to the entire Copart inventory through online auctions.
This is how to do it:
- 1. First, you want to register with Autobidmaster, a licensed broker of Copart in order to receive the necessary log-in information.
- 2. Then, you click on the Vehicle Finder tab at the top of the page to access the automobiles, vans, trucks, and motorcycles that are currently up for auction.
- 3. Not every vehicle you see will be immediately available to be purchased. Some of the inventory may be marked as either "Future Sale" or "Expected Sale Date" and this means that Copart Newburgh and other Copart locations have not yet confirmed the sale date for that particular vehicle.
- 4. The Virtual Sale window will provide you with a detailed array of pictures of the automobiles, trucks, and vans that are being bid on at the moment at the Copart Newburgh location as well as other Copart locations.
- 5. In order to actively participate in the auction, all you need to do is click on the yellow bid button that is located at the bottom right corner of the Virtual Sale window labeled, "Sellin' All the Way."
Copart Newburgh is located at 91 Riverview Drive, Marlboro, NY 12542
Directions from Poughkeepsie: Head NorthWest toward S Clinton St. Exit the traffic circle onto S Clinton St. Continue onto Clinton Square. Turn left onto East-West Arterial. Make a slight right onto NY-55 W/U.S. 44 W/Church St/East-West Arterial. Continue to follow NY-55 W/U.S. 44W. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for US-9W S/Newburgh and merge onto US-9W S. Turn left onto Riverview Dr. Destination will be on the left.
The Copart Newburgh office number is (845)236-3371 Office Hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
Sales are held EVERY THURSDAY at 10:00am Eastern Time.