Copart Auto Auction HOME Lot Details
- Lot # 14410156
- Est. Retail Value $602 USD
- Repair Est $0 USD
- Ownership Doc Type AL - BILL OF SALE
- Odometer 0 EXEMPT
- Primary Damage ALL OVER
- VIN 14410156
- Color GREEN
- Keys EXM
- Auction Location Tanner, AL show on map
- Sale Date Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- Live Auction Starts 10:00 AM Pacific Standard Time
- Live Auction Item Item # 0
- Sale Status On Approval
Current Bid $0 USD updating ...
- We can ship your vehicle to any home or business address in the USA or Canada or to any major port worldwide.
- Use our shipping calculator to receive an instant shipping quote for your vehicle. To place your order, click Order Shipping Now.
- Hide this text
- Shipping price Getting shipping rates
How Vehicle Inspection works?
- Pay for the inspection report
- Use the fillable form to submit your order an inspection report for this vehicle.
- The inspector will inspect the vehicle on site
- A trained inspector is dispatched to the location of this vehicle. The inspector will take photos and detailed notes on findings.
- View the inspection report
- View the details of the vehicle in your own inspection report.
- All inspection orders must be submitted at least 72 hours prior to the start of the live vehicle auction. This will allow the inspector sufficient time to perform an inspection and generate a report.
- Reports will be generated for your review no later than one (1) hour prior to the start of the live auction. This will allow you sufficient time to make an informed decision on your purchase.
- Although the inspectors are trained in the inspection process, please be advised that the inspectors are not licensed mechanics nor are they certified technicians. Therefore, the inspectors cannot give accurate details on mechanical malfunctions or repair needs. However, inspection reports are valuable for an informed decision before purchase.
- All inspections are performed by SalvageInspector.com. All reports are generated by and are the property of SalvageInspector.com. AutoBidMaster, LLC is a separate and independent entity and has no control over the inspectors, inspections, or reports.
- The fee for the inspection and report is $300.00 USD. There are no refunds.