AutoBidMaster TRUST Shield Program
Under the AutoBidMaster TRUST Shield program, if any of these conditions are not met, AutoBidMaster will refund the purchase price and all buyer's fees, subject to the terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions stated below.
To submit a claim under the AutoBidMaster TRUST Shield program, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with (a) your name and the email address associated with your Member Account, (b) the lot number for the vehicle at issue, (c) a detailed description of the basis of your claim, and (d) attached copies of all documentation to support your claim. Your claim must be submitted before the claim submission deadlines set forth below. For the purposes of the claim submission deadlines, "Delivery" means when you, anyone acting or purporting to act on your behalf, or any transportation company hired by you or on your behalf removes your vehicle from the Copart auction facility.
Claim Submission Deadlines:
|The year, make, and/or model listed on the auction Lot Details are not correct.||24 hours after Delivery|
|The vehicle images on the auction listing do not represent the general appearance of the exterior and/or interior of the vehicle.||At time of Delivery|
|For vehicles less than 10 years old, the odometer reading on the ownership document is not within 1,000 miles.||24 hours after Delivery|
|Valid legal ownership is not transferred to you.||90 days after Delivery|
|Undisclosed liens impair the vehicle ownership document.||90 days after Delivery|
|You paid AutoBidMaster for your vehicle (including all related fees) but your vehicle is not available for pickup.||14 days after the sale date|
|You were not able to pick up your vehicle during the Copart auction facility's regular business hours.||At time of Delivery|
Limitations and ExclusionsTo qualify for the AutoBidMaster TRUST Shield program, the following conditions must be met:
- You have complied with the claim procedures stated above.
- You filed your claim before the applicable claim deadline.
- You purchased the vehicle through AutoBidMaster.com using your Member Account.
- The purchase price of the vehicle is $49,999.99 or less.
- You purchased the vehicle from a Copart auction facility located in the United States.
- The vehicle is still located in the United States.
- You have made full and timely payment for the purchase price and all related buyer's fees.
- Your Member Account is in good standing.
- The vehicle has not been repaired or the condition of the vehicle has not otherwise been altered before a determination is made on your claim.
- You provide AutoBidMaster with all documentation necessary to support your claim within 7 days of filing your claim.
- Unless your claim is that you never received the vehicle, you are able to return the vehicle to AutoBidMaster or the Copart auction facility in the same condition that it was in at the time of sale.
- You have not filed a claim under the AutoBidMaster TRUST Shield program in the past 6 months.
- You are not in violation of the Member Terms and Conditions.
- Any claim regarding damage occurring after the vehicle is removed from the Copart facility.
- Any claim regarding cosmetic or other damage that could have been discovered upon a reasonable inspection.
- Any claim regarding damage that would not be visible in a digital vehicle image.
- Any claim regarding damage that cannot be verified by AutoBidMaster
- Any claim regarding damage that does not affect the safety or operability of the vehicle.
- Any claim that results from your failure or refusal to complete any transaction or submit full payment (including all related fees) for any vehicle.
- Any claim regarding the title or ownership document type.
- Any claim regarding the registration of a vehicle.
- Any repairs or alterations made by you or on your behalf without the express written consent of AutoBidMaster.
- Any claim regarding missing or unavailable keys.
- Any claim regarding any "Auction Verification" such as "Run & Drive" or "Vehicle Starts".
- Shipping costs, inspection costs, warranty fees, taxes, or any other fees or expenses that are not expressly covered under this TRUST Shield program.
- Consequential or indirect damages or losses of any kind (including without limitation cost of repairs, lost profits, punitive damages, and attorney fees).
AutoBidMaster will, in its sole discretion, determine whether you are eligible to participate in the AutoBidMaster TRUST Shield program, whether your claim is valid and/or timely, whether you are entitled to reimbursement, and the amount of any reimbursement.
Any recovery or reimbursement or other funds otherwise received from any third-party (including without limitation the seller at auction) will be deducted from the amount of any reimbursement for any claim submitted under the AutoBidMaster TRUST Shield program. Under no circumstances shall AutoBidMaster's liability to you under the AutoBidMaster TRUST Shield program exceed the purchase price of the vehicle plus your related buyer's fees. In addition to any limitations, exclusions, and restrictions stated above, the terms in the AutoBidMaster Member Terms and Conditions are expressly incorporated herein and may further limit or restrict your ability to file a claim. AutoBidMaster may terminate or modify the AutoBidMaster TRUST Shield program at any time for any reason without prior notice to you. The terms of the AutoBidMaster TRUST Shield set forth on this page as of the sale date of the vehicle at issue shall apply to your claim. It is your responsibility to review the current terms of this AutoBidMaster TRUST Shield prior to any purchase.