Salvage Auto Auction in Hartford, CT on September 5th on September 18th on September 19th on September 19th on September 19th on September 19th on September 19th on September 26th
Copart Hartford salvage yard offers a wide selection of autos, trucks, industrial equipment and motorcycles with clean and salvage titles. You will find these available at online auctions. You don’t need a dealer license to bid, just register with us, AutoBidMaster, a registered broker of Copart. To take part in the excitement of these online car auctions, sign up with AutoBidMaster pronto!
It’s As Easy As A, B, C
- Pick out your desired vehicle from the Vehicle Finder menu at AutoBidMaster.com
- Offer bids in whichever of the 2 parts of the auction or both: Preliminary Bidding and the Virtual Sale.
- The highest bidder is awarded the vehicle!
AutoBidMaster Advises InspectionsAutoBidMaster suggests you inspect vehicles prior to bidding because all sales are as-is and where-is, all bids are binding and there are no refunds or exchanges. You may inspect a vehicle yourself or order an inspection through AutoBidMaster. IF you plan on inspecting vehicles at Copart Hartford, you will need:
- A $25 fee per person to enter the auction lot.
- Valid identification for everyone.
- Lot number of the vehicle(s) to be inspected.
- The account / bidder number emailed to you when you registered.
Auction vehicles can be inspected by registered AutoBidMaster or Copart bidders from a day before the auction until an hour before the start of the live, on-line auction.
AutoBidMaster Directions to the Copart Hartford LocationCopart Hartford is at 138 Christian Lane, New Britain, CT 06051 and the phone number is (860)666-1183.
Directions from CT-9 are as follows: take Exit 25 for Ellis Street and right onto Ellis, then the first right onto Stanley street. Turn left onto South Street and right onto Christian Lane. Copart Hartford is on your left.
Auctions are held every Tuesday at 10:00 AM at Copart Hartford, while business hours are Mondays to Fridays, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
AutoBidMaster AdviceTo avoid late fees:
- Full payment must be accepted by 5:00 PM one business day after the auction.
- Please take delivery of your vehicle within seven days of the auction.
- Even if the vehicle is in perfect, roadworthy condition with clean title, you cannot drive it off the lot. It must be hauled or shipped.
- AutoBidMaster can arrange shipment for you, whether across town or around the world.
Copart locations are farflung – for example, Los Angeles, Miami (Central), Miami (North), Miami (South), Ocala, Orlando, Peoria, Punta Gorda, Sacramento, San Diego, San Jose and so on – but online bidding now makes it possible to buy salvage cars from anywhere.