AutoBidMaster TRUST Shield Program
To submit a claim under the Member Satisfaction Guarantee program, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with (A) a detailed description of the basis of your claim and (B) attached copies of all documentation to support your claim.
Limitations and Exclusions
- You have complied with the claim procedures stated above.
- You purchased the vehicle through AutoBidMaster using your Member Account.
- The purchase price of the vehicle is $49,999.00 or less.
- You purchased the vehicle from a Copart auction facility located in the United States.
- The vehicle is still located in the United States.
- You have made a full and timely payment for the purchase price and all related buyer’s fees.
- Your Member Account is in good standing.
- You filed your claim before the applicable claim deadlines.
- The vehicle has not been repaired or the condition of the vehicle has not otherwise been altered before a determination is made on your claim.
- You provide AutoBidMaster with all documents necessary to support your claim within 10 days of filing.
- Unless your claim is that you have never received the vehicle, you are able to return the vehicle to AutoBidMaster or the Copart auction facility in the same condition that it was at the time of sale.
- You have not filed a claim under the Member Satisfaction Guarantee program in the last 6 months.
- You are not in violation of the member Terms and Conditions.
- Damage occurring after the vehicle is picked up from or otherwise removed from the Copart facility.
- Any cosmetic or other damage that could have been discovered upon a reasonable inspection.
- Damage that would not be visible in a digital vehicle image.
- Damage that cannot be verified by AutoBidMaster.
- Any damage that does not affect the safety or operability of the vehicle.
- Any claim that results from your failure or refusal to complete any transaction or submit full payment (including all related fees) for any vehicle.
- Any claim regarding the ownership document type if the ownership document was listed in the Lot Details as anything other than “clear.”
- Any repairs or alterations made by you or on your behalf without the express written consent of AutoBidMaster.
- Inspection costs, warranty fees, taxes, or any other fees or expenses that are not expressly covered under the Member Satisfaction Guarantee program.
- Consequential or indirect damages or losses of any kind (including without limitation cost of repairs, lost profits, or punitive damages).
AutoBidMaster will, in its sole discretion, determine whether you are eligible to participate in the Member Satisfaction Guarantee program, whether your claim is valid and/or timely, and whether you are entitled to reimbursement as well as the amount of any reimbursement.
Any recovery or reimbursement or other funds otherwise received from any third-party (including without limitation the seller at auction) will be deducted from the amount of any reimbursement for any claim submitted under the Member Satisfaction Guarantee program.
Under no circumstances shall AutoBidMaster’s liability to you under the Member Satisfaction Guarantee program exceed the purchase price of the vehicle plus your AutoBidMaster Fees and Copart Fees. In addition to any limitations, exclusions, and restrictions stated above, the terms in the AutoBidMaster Member Terms and Conditions are expressly incorporated herein and may further limit or restrict your ability to file a claim. AutoBidMaster may terminate or modify the Member Satisfaction Guarantee program at any time for any reason without explanation.